How to Start Your Kegel Exercises?
- Start in a comfortable position lying down – some women find that lying prone on their stomach or kneeling on all fours can help them with Kegel exercises when starting out. Alternatively lie down on your side or on your back.
- Keep the normal inwards curve in your lower back during your exercises.
- Squeeze and lift inwards in and around your pelvic openings.
- Keep lifting and squeezing for as long as you can up to 10 seconds.
- Relax your pelvic floor muscles back to resting level.
- Rest until you feel recovered and repeat your Kegels up to 8-12 times in a row. (For beginners this may be as few as 1-2 Kegel exercises in a row).
- Repeat your exercises 3 times daily.
- Progress the number of consecutive Kegel exercises you perform as your strength improves.
- Regular daily Kegel exercises.
It helps you:
- Get Stronger
- Get Tighter
- Prevent Prolapse
- Stop Leaks Now!